- ½ cup coconut flour
- 2 scoops Vanilla Plant-Based Vegan Shakeology or any other vanilla protein powder
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ cup all-natural almond butter
- ⅓ cup pure maple syrup
- ½ cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 Tbsp. unsweetened almond milk (optional)
- ½ cup raw walnuts, coarsely chopped (optional)
- ½ cup chocolate chips (optional)
- ½ cup golden raisins
- Combine coconut flour, Shakeology, and pumpkin pie spice in a medium bowl; mix well. Set aside.
- Combine almond butter and maple syrup in a microwave-safe bowl. Heat on high for 30 to 45 seconds, or until almond butter is melted; mix well.
- Add almond butter mixture to coconut flour mixture; mix well with clean hands or a rubber spatula.
- Add applesauce, almond milk, walnuts, and raisins (and any other mix-ins); mix well.
- Roll into 16 balls, about 1¼-inch in diameter each. Store in air-tight containers in the fridge for up to 7 days.